Synergist Effusion Fragrance Lamps and Fuels clean your breathing air, murdering up to 85% of all germs gliding around in your home. Scent Lamps likewise produce those vibe beneficial things called “Negative Ions”. Your Catalytic Fragrance Lamp will give you numerous long stretches of tempting smells and CLEAN HEALTHY BREATHING AIR by following a couple of basic strides to keep your Stone Burner and Wick clean and in great working condition. The Stone Burner is the working piece of these Hand Blown Glass Catalytic Fragrance Lamps.
The innovation behind the aroma light was designed by European researchers in the mid 1800’s. The researchers were looking for a technique for sterilizing and decontaminating air, and found that utilizing a straightforward reactant process (no fire) would achieve their central goal. What’s more, the Catalytic Effusion Lamp was conceived! [they likely considered it something somewhat unique though] It was later found that you could add scents to the formula and have incredible smells occupying their space, while as yet sanitizing the air.
Instructions to LIGHT A FRAGRANCE LAMP
– fill the light close to 2/3 full with Fragrance Fuel. Run the Wick down into the light, permitting the Stone Burner to lay cozily on head of the metal band at the head of the Fragrance Lamp. Spot the snuffer top over the stone burner. Following 20 minutes expel the snuffer top, light the stone burner and permit the fire to consume for 3 – 4 minutes. Blow the fire out and place the enormous beautiful vented top over the stone burner and appreciate!
Try not to ALLOW THE FLAME TO BURN LONGER THAN 4 MINUTES! or on the other hand you may destroy your stone burner.
Killing A FRAGRANCE LAMP
at the point when you need to ‘turn your light off’, do one of the accompanying
1] If you will be lighting your Fragrance Lamp again in the following scarcely any days you despite everything have 2 or 3 creeps of Fragrance Fuel in the light, place the snuffer top over the stone burner. At that point when you are prepared to relight your light, basically follow bearings above “On the best way to Light A Fragrance Lamp” OR if fundamental, expel the burner and wick and include more fuel. At that point place the burner and wick once again into your light and light it
Or on the other hand
2] If you won’t utilize your light for a couple of days or more, after the stone cools to the touch, expel it from the light. Spot your burner and wick on a perfect paper towel permitting the towel to absorb the abundance fuel – IF your light despite everything had fuel in it-Then pour around 1/3 cup 4-In-One Solution for scent lights into a spotless bowl, and wash your burner/wick around in the arrangement. Try not to let your filthy burner/wick absorb the arrangement.
Care of Stone Burner and Wick Assembly for Catalytic Fragrance Lamps
– IF you let your scent light go out, set the snuffer limit for your aroma light or you will destroy any scent fuel left in the light. The clean will dissipate and your fuel will not consume anymore
– NEVER USE ANY TYPE OF FRAGRANCE OR FUEL OR OIL OTHER THAN THE FRAGRANCE FUEL THAT IS MADE FOR THESE FRAGRANCE LAMPS! It won’t work and you will demolish your Stone Burner
– DO NOT drench grimy, gummed up wicks in cleaning arrangement attempting to get it clean – you are simply letting the residue sink into your stone burner
– your Stone Burner/Wick will have a little wire that goes over head of the burner. Absolutely never REMOVE THAT WIRE. A Catalytic Stone Burner and Wick isn’t care for some other sort of wick.
– Do not push/get the wick up through the stone buner like a customary wick. These wicks are simply not made that way and you will demolish it
– to clean your stone burner and scent light simultaneously, consume some 4-in-one-arrangement in your aroma light. At that point you’ll clean your lamp,burner, and your breathing air all simultaneously
– You can utilize our Onaya Fragrance Fuels in any brand of Catalytic Effusion Fragrance Lamp
Aroma Lamp Safety Tips
1. Treat aroma fuel simply like you would isopropyl liquor. Try not to store it close to an open fire and don’t permit kids to contact your Fragrance Lamp while being used.
2. Never leave the stone igniting with an open fire
3. Utilize the little channel included with your Fragrance Lamp to empty the Fragrance Fuel into the Fragrance Lamp. Continuously perfect any spills of fuel quickly and before you light the light.
4. Try not to fill your light right to the top. 2/3 – 3/4 full is fine
5. Never place snuffing top over an open fire.
6. Try not to top off the scent light until stone burner is cool to contact.
Scent fuel is aroma oil suspended in an isopropyl liquor base. This aroma light fuel is the base of the reactant procedure which radiates the scent into the air.
The directions gave above depend on the fundamentals included with Catalytic Fragrance Lamps, with my own refreshed discoveries over the recent years. The testing and examination I have done has taken me through a few of the Stone Burners while figuring out what should and can’t be possible with these wicks.
Be that as it may, Onaya’s most recent Stone Burner and Wick keeps going longer, are a lot simpler to think about, and can take more maltreatment or distraction. Like when you neglect to put the snuffer top on when all the fuel is no more.
In the event that your light goes out [runs out of fuel] and you don’t set the snuffer limit for quickly, NO PROBLEM! The new Onaya Stone Burners will fire directly back up regardless of whether you leave the top off for a couple of days!
In the event that you haven’t attempted one of the new Stone Burner and Wick Assembly’s from Onaya, you are passing up an extraordinary stone burner. They are such a great amount of simpler to think about.
Continuously USE NAME BRAND, QUALITY FRAGRANCE FUELS IN YOU FRAGRANCE LAMP, OR YOU WILL RUIN YOUR STONE BURNER and WICK.
I trust this has helped some to more readily see exactly what a Catalytic Effusion Fragrance Lamp is, and how to utilize them appropriately to accomplish the longest enduring aroma, and best execution.